• This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by dbell.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    dbell

I am using the Team Carousel on my About Us page. Is there any way that I can change the order of how the team members show up on the team carousel? It seems as if the most recently inputted team member shows up first. We would like our most veteran staff members to show up first, yet as we hire interns and input them they show up first. Please help!

Ben – SUPPORT

Not without changing the loop. This would be custom work

I’ll get cosmin in here, hopefully he might be able to shine some light on this work.

Thanks
    Ben

dbell

In addition to the problem above, I have encountered another problem with the Team element inserted on a page.

When I use the Team element I get team members spread out all over the page arranged in no specific order or columns. Is this something easy to resolve? Please help with these two support issues?

Thanks!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

For ordering custom content such as team members, testimonials etc., use this: http://wordpress.org/plugins/post-types-order/

For the second question, may we see your site please?

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

dbell

Thanks!

Also, here is the page I am referring to in my second question.

Ben – SUPPORT

You haven’t posted a link!

Thanks
    Ben

dbell
    Ben – SUPPORT

There isn’t really a fix for number 2, it’s caused by some having images and some not, and it throws all the others out. if you add

.team_list_widget .team-members > li, .carousel-wrap .carousel-items.has-show-hide > li{
    min-height:315px;
    }

add this into General Settings -> Custom CSS

it’ll make all the boxes in a list but all will be quite big

Thanks
    Ben

dbell

The problem existed before I began uploading the images to each team members page. I’m not sure it has to do with the images. Is there any other reason this might be happening?

Thanks

dbell

I’ve seem to fix it temporarily with some modifications to the base.css file. I removed the left and right margins from .container.columns on base.css:349 which seems to have allowed room for 8 columns on one row. It looks like the widget wants to force 8 columns on a row and the size of the container will not fit this many automatically. I still don’t get the exact look that I was hoping for, but for now it will suffice.

I’m not sure how to fix this problem indefinitely, but maybe it’s something you all are willing to look into. In the mean time, I have resolved this situation.

Thank you for your help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register