Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    purechimp

Hello

The tabs on product pages have a dark border on them that is not in sync with the rest of the container?

Not to sure how to change this or if this is something I have changed by mistake in color customizer.

I definitely haven’t added any custom css for this to happen.

It might be clearer here: http://purechimp.com/product/pure-chimp-natural-cream/

Thanks
    Dean

purechimp

The text inside the tabs has gone weird as well now???

I was playing around with the custom CSS but deleted it all. It’s almost like it’s kept the custom CSS changes I made even know they have been deleted

Deleted browser cache a still having a problem. Also purged CDN.

Thanks
    Dean

Melanie – SUPPORT
    .woocommerce div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li, .woocommerce #content div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li, .woocommerce-page div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li, .woocommerce-page #content div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li {
    border-color: #eee;
    }

.woocommerce div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li a, .woocommerce #content div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li a, .woocommerce-page div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li a, .woocommerce-page #content div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li a {
    color: #888;
    text-shadow: none;
    }

purechimp

Hello

Thanks Melanie. Still have a purple line on the top of the content box here: http://purechimp.com/product/pure-chimp-natural-cream/

How did you get the element I couldnt seem to find it using dev tools on google chrome

Thanks
    Dean

Melanie – SUPPORT
    .woocommerce div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs:before, .woocommerce #content div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs:before, .woocommerce-page div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs:before, .woocommerce-page #content div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs:before {
    border-bottom: 1px solid #eee;
    }

I found the element by carefully using the dev tool. Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register