New Landing How can we help? Atelier Table doesn't work

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    micheal_w

Hi Guys, I wanted to create size charts like this http://swiftideas.com/pages/size-and-fit/. The only way I could find is using shortcodes… So I did, but it still doesn’t work…
    Check here http://lifewear.com.au/product/dreamtime-unisex-short/ under the thumbnails… See screenshot attached…
    Any idea what’s wrong? Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

– Have you copied that shortcode into a Raw HTML page builder asset or a Text Block?

– Have you activated the table plugin: Go Responsive Pricing Tables Plugin?

Please add your WP login so I can take a look.

Thanks,
    David.

micheal_w

Hi David, it is in Raw HTML but don’t have the Go Responsive Pricing Tables Plugin installed… Do I really have to install it to have tables on my site? (want to have as less plugin as possible)

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

You should place it inside the Text block so the shortcode can be executed.

This is the content we have for the fitting size table.

[spb_text_block title="SIZE CONVERSION CHART" animation="none" animation_delay="0" padding_vertical="0" padding_horizontal="0" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]

Use this to convert between standard size formats.

[table type="standard_bordered"][trow][thcol][/thcol][thcol]XS[/thcol][thcol]S[/thcol][thcol]M[/thcol][thcol]L[/thcol][thcol]XL[/thcol][/trow][trow][tcol]Europe[/tcol][tcol]44[/tcol][tcol]46[/tcol][tcol]48[/tcol][tcol]50[/tcol][tcol]52[/tcol][/trow][trow][tcol]France[/tcol][tcol]44[/tcol][tcol]46[/tcol][tcol]48[/tcol][tcol]50[/tcol][tcol]52[/tcol][/trow][trow][tcol]Italy[/tcol][tcol]44[/tcol][tcol]46[/tcol][tcol]48[/tcol][tcol]50[/tcol][tcol]52[/tcol][/trow][trow][tcol]U.K.[/tcol][tcol]34[/tcol][tcol]36[/tcol][tcol]38[/tcol][tcol]40[/tcol][tcol]42[/tcol][/trow][trow][tcol]U.S.[/tcol][tcol]34[/tcol][tcol]36[/tcol][tcol]38[/tcol][tcol]40[/tcol][tcol]42[/tcol][/trow][/table]

[/spb_text_block]

-Rui

micheal_w
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

I have had a closer look at this, everything is setup perfectly on your side. This will work with or without the plugin I previously thought you needed, so please ignore that.

I have copied your table onto my dev site at it worked perfectly, first time. I wonder if another table plugin or general plugin is interfering with this.

Can you deactivate all plugins, leaving just WooCommerce and Swift Framework active and let me know?

Thanks,
    David.

micheal_w

It works! I had an old table plugin (Tablepress Pro), actually that one is the one I wanted to swap with your inbuilt table solution… Thank you David!

David Martin – Support

That is great news, glad it was solved easily.

– David.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.