New Landing How can we help? Atelier Tab Element : Adding blank spacer/ resizing elements screws up page format

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    juliankhor

Did you do a preview and see how the page looks?.
    It’s all messed up as expected.

Julian

juliankhor

Hi Rui
    You shouldn’t have saved your changes until you have tested it, now my website is messed up :/.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    juliankhor

Hi Rui
    Appreciate you taking your time to help me with this.
    I have since restored it to the previous version. And I have checked the issues you pointed out. Apparently after saving ( not sure how this happened :/ ) after editing the tab’s content previously,it did not just break the homepage, but also effected the properties of elements in the swift page builder itself. The issues you pointed out were all in order after I restored it back to the previous version.
    – The image assets = contains images
    – Map = contains location.

This is getting stranger by the minute. :/.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Well it seems fine to me now.

Honestly I don’t remember clicking in the save button, I was focused on the 2 problems that I found that were causing the undefined situation in the shortcode.

The page seems fine now, can you just try to add the blank spacer in that tab.

-Rui

juliankhor

Thanks Rui, yes after restoring to the a previous version of the page, it’s ok now.
    I also tried adding a blank spacer as suggested at the top of the contents in the tab.
    Unfortunately the same issue is still present on the ” home – page” . I also scanned through all my elements within the page to make sure there are no unclean properties for each elements used.

I did a test with the ‘ Swift.Test page ‘ created by you.
    By mere swapping the position of the two elements ( within tattoo tab ) , it somehow messes up the properties within the element itself. Example. Product categories does not get saved after performing a preview of the page. It gets reverted back to default.

Please test this out.

Julian

hansvanderwoerd

Hello Julian,

It looks like we are the only one with problems with the tab element.

Did a test this morning with the Theme demo Sandbox this morning (Because i have added some custom modification to the Theme i thought this could be my problem with the tab element, but it’s not).

I tried the sandbox demo this morning. Created a tab (within a row) with a text element + gallery slider in the first tab, and a text element + a directory map + a blank spacer in the second tab. Did some custom setting for the row (bg color + padding) Saved the page after that. Everything was fine. Now i reordered the content of the second tab (spacer). When i saved that and preview alle the settings of the row all the elements in that row are set to default styling and de gallery slider is showing the images under each other.

That’s exactly the problem that i have with the tab-element at my site. It’s a serious problem of the page builder. See screen dump after reorder and save.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    juliankhor

I am glad I am not the only one. I was beginning to feel like a whiner. :/

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi guys,

I wasn’t aware that properties inside the assets reverted to default after swipping the elements. Will try to replicate this situation and will let you know.

-Rui

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I think I found the issue and fixed.

@juliankhor

I made some changes in your page builder version, can you clear the cache and move again the elements inside the tabs then go to the classic editor and return to the Swift Page Builder to check if they are gone or not.

@hansvanderwoerd

Let’s wait to see if it works fine in @juliankhor site, then we can send an updated version of the SwiftFramework plugin.

Thanks for the help.

-Rui

juliankhor

RUI YOU ARE THE MAN!!! It’s working!. YOHOOOOO!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks guys for looking into this. It has been an arduous 2 weeks and finally it fixed. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Thank you all for your effort!

Julian ๐Ÿ™‚

hansvanderwoerd

Hello Rui, i hope to see the fixed page builder soon in downloads.

If you are working on it: would you please look at registering of background color in rows? I have to save a row twice to see changes (on my site and on the Sandbox demo). An other small thing is that paste a color with # is not working for background color. When i copy a color from somewhere i have to past it in a text editor and remove the # before the page builder accept the color.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Great. Thanks @juliankhor , we just fixed what was wrong and that it was suppose to work fine since the beginning.

@hansvanderwoerd

Even if we don’t sent out an update in the next days we will send you the fixed build.

Will check also that background color situation. Regarding the color code, that’s the wait that field works it won’t accept the cardinal.

-Rui

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register