New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Clique Switching Home Page to Portfolio Template from Archive

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Posted in: Clique
    whatproswear

Hi there, I know you guys have answered this question a couple of times as I’ve read through all 7 pages of the support, but I can’t figure it out.

I just downloaded Clique yesterday and added it to my site.

I am seeing an archive style blogroll on the home page. I would like to change that to the Portfolio template as is on your demo.

I tried to add a “Blog Page” and mark it a portfolio template as you’ve mentioned in other support topics. This shows a blank page, despite trying to add shortcodes/text.

I would like to show all of my pages/posts as portfolio-style (mosaic) items on the homepage. Can you please help me?

Thank you.

whatproswear
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You don’t have clique activated?

– Kyle

whatproswear

It is now active.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You can set your home page in Settings > Reading (see screenshot)

Select static page, and then chose the page you wish to have for the front page. Leave the post page blank

– Kyle

whatproswear

As I said, I would like to show all of my pages/posts as portfolio-style (mosaic) items on the homepage.

Meaning that I would like the blogroll to be in a mosaic style. I don’t want a static page, I want “Your Latest Posts” in a mosaic style just as your demo home page is. Is that doable?

I AM WILLING TO PAY THE DEVELOPMENT COSTS TO CREATE THIS. Please e-mail me if necessary. [email protected]. If you don’t want to take on this project, please forward to someone who might as I am serious about accomplishing this. Thank you.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide me FTP login detail so i can suggest you best any possible solution .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

whatproswear
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Looking nice . I see that you sorted it .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

whatproswear

Mohammad,

It looked SO GOOD and it was working exactly as I wanted it to, but I did a necessary update to WordPress and lost it. I’m very sorry I have to ask again as I gave it a shot to try to repair it, but I can’t seem to understand how it was done. If you could please help me, I’d love to understand exactly how it was done so that I don’t have to bother you again.

Thank you very much.

Mohammad – SUPPORT
    whatproswear

I did many times but it just showed a blank page. Thank you for fixing it again and I guess I’ll just hope it doesn’t happen again.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am sure that it should not happen again . I’m glad that issue resolved .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register