New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions @swiftideas Ed – General Q's on Future Themes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    julianprice

@swiftideas Ed I wanted to post in the Themeforest comments with a question about other Themes on the Horizon when I asked about Dante with Buddypress/BBpress Demo. But thought I would not ask you their and post that question here.

BTW I am doing well thanks for asking. Anyways, I was browsing some of the Showcases and curious if you ever found out the plugin from this post http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/showcase-your-dante-website/page/3/#post-50950

Ironically, I was going to suggest have you seen this in the Comment earlier today with a Hint Hint http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/envatos-most-wanted-wordpress-real-estate-themes/123559

I have purchased other themes afterwards that was geared for sub sites to add the real estate functionality using cluster maps and such. To only be disappointed in support or no updates.

Even More I can’t part ways with Flexform because it has been a great experience overall and certainly was able to accomplish the initial goal as more a brochure site.

I just thought to suggest your next theme project because I would be in the market for such or alternatively currently trying to learn to do so from scratch. Its little hard for someone with ADHD though 🙂

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, so your request is a real estate theme?

Thanks for the feedback, I’ll let the developer know!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Julian,

We don’t currently have any plans for a Real Estate theme, given that it’s quite a specific market, and not something we have any functionality for a the moment. With that being said though, it’s definitely something we’ll consider for a future project. Hopefully we can find the time to develop the functionality for a framework addition.

Thanks for the request.

– Ed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register