New Landing How can we help? Atelier 'Swift Support' now on all my webpage tabs?!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    dm13

hi guys, since being helped last week by someone logging into my account’s admin panel, every tab on my site’s product pages now says Swift Support on it. i have included a screen shot -the tab in question is right above the red ‘x’.

i have changed one of the product page site titles by doing it in the product meta options area but i cannot do this with every single product.. somehow something the support person did on my site, changed this. I definitely need help changing it back.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

I’ll run this past the team now, please also add your WP login and FTP details.

Thanks,
    David.

David Martin – Support
    dm13
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

I have just assigned this to my college Mohammad, he will assist you shortly.

Thanks.

dm13

hi David, please mark this resolved so it turns green.. i have a million things on my to do list and often forget which thing i’m in the middle of. went back and re-read Mohammed’s thread to refresh my memory on this.. got it. thanks.

dm13

Okay so not quite resolved yet.. unfortunately.

tonight i added 2 new products and it auto filled in the meta data as my own title plus ‘swift support update’ on it.. i literally have to go back and edit every single product unless we can find out what Mohammed did that added ‘swift support update’ to my meta data.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I have resolved your issue permanently. So pleas check and let me know your feedback.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

dm13

Yes! sweet thank you.. that would explain why i couldnt find ‘swift support update’ on the page i’m currently working on 😉 Thank you!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I have set at Admin -> Settings -> General -> Site Name. I apologize about it.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

dm13

resolved thanks!

David Martin – Support

Great, thanks Mohammad!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register