New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Swift Slider + Naked header + Curtain Slider + iPad

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    torb

The combination of Swift Slider + Naked header + Curtain Slider + iPad does not work to well.

The slider is VERY slow and difficult to scroll, it hangs when trying to scroll down the page. It does not autoplay (if it is supposed to work with curtain). And it changes the header to Normal, not naked.

torb

It is actually possible to stop between two sliders, and show half of both. In a two slide slideshow, it is very difficult to scroll past slide number two to see the content. Scrolling up, the header is “Normal”.

torb
    This reply has been marked as private.
    torb

It is no big issue, but it would be nice if it worked. I can simply choose not to use it, even though it could be a bit more intuitive with a curtain slider when I use “one page setup”. It is nice when things move the same way. If you had some “importance level” indication, I would put it below my other issues.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @torb,

Which page is this on? I’ll be happy to check it out for you. We did a lot of testing on iPad during development, so not sure if it’s just something on your site.

– Ed

torb
    torb

I have added two slides to the swift slider on the homepage, and activated the curtain slider. It is actually quite difficult to use on iPad. Will upload a few screenshots.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks. Do you only get the issue once you’ve scrolled past the slider, and then gone back up to it?

– Ed

torb

No, it is difficult to scroll past slider two.

torb

I now have an arrow I can press to go down (which did not appear on my first attempt on this setup) – but it does not scroll past the whole slide, some pixels remains. And I guess it should be possible to scroll down the page?

torb
    torb
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hmm.. I’m really not able to replicate this. Are you using trackpad/mouse on OS X? Any steps to be able to replicate?

– Ed

torb

Are you not even able to see it on my site? The OSX screenshot is from a MacBook Pro, so yes, it is with a trackpad. The other screenshots are from iPad 3, latest iOS version and latest Safari browser. I experience the exact thing (to the pixel) in Google Chrome on iOS.

torb

I am turning the header off again, I can’t wait for you to login, it is to troublesome to work with the site when the curtain slider is on – but feel free to use the supplied credentials to change the settings and test.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register