New Landing How can we help? Atelier Swift Slider Dimensions?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    vuruku

Hey,

We tried many different dimensions for the Swift Slider banners on homepage (for ex. 1920×700, 1903×700 and so) but, in every single try, the images are either cropped on the sides or steched so the ratio is broken. And for every image, the quality is very poor comparing to the image uploaded to the library.

Could you please let me know what exactly the image dimensions should be so the images are shown the right size?

Cheers,
    Aybars

David Martin – Support

Hi,

We use this size on the demo: 1920 x 1440.

Thanks,
    David.

vuruku

Hey,

Unfortunately, this dimension does not work either. The image as in http://retrozade.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/1920-1440-itiraf.jpg however, once you add it’s cropped again as in attached screenshot.

How can we avoid this?

Cheers,
    Aybars

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

The image dimensions are always relative to the width height of the slider container within the browser.

If you want greater control over this try using the Slider Revolution plugin we bundle with the theme. This allows you to vary the image layout for various different screen sizes.

Thanks.

heraremy

I want to make the slider images vary for various different screen sizes. To make this happen, you recommended “Slider Revolution plugin”. But where can I find the plugin?

David Martin – Support

You need to install the plugin: Appearance => Install PLugins

heraremy

Hello,
    Thank you for your reply. I figured out I already installed the plugin you suggested and I updated after received your reply. However, it still has no change. I want the whole swift slider images (not cropped) on any screen size.
    Fyi, I attach two images. “image1” is on a big screen which I want it to be displayed, and “image2” is how it is displayed now on a small screen. Thank you for your help.

Attachments:
    David Martin – Support

You need to setup and use the Rev Slider, not the Swift Slider.

heraremy

Do you have any instruction for Rev slider? I found “Rev/Layer/Master slider” on Swift page builder but it doesn’t allow me to upload any image. If would be great if you guide me more detail. Thank you.

Attachments:
    David Martin – Support

Once you have installed the plugin navigate to Dashboard => Slider Revolution => New Slider.

All the slider docs are here: https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-revolution-documentation/?rev=rsb

heraremy

Is the Slider Revolution included in the Theme I purchased? I followed the link you gave me, and it seems like it’s $25 I need to purchase. If so, is it only way I want the image dimensions to be displayed relative to the browser?
    Let me know. Thanks.

David Martin – Support

The plugin is packaged free with the theme. Install it here: Appearance => Install Plugins

vuruku

This is resolved.

Thanks

David Martin – Support

Glad to help!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register