New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Swift Slider & Custom post types

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    JR3 Creative Studio

Hi guys,

I created a page that shows swiftslider at the top, which I wish they were shown the custom post created by the plugin “Events Manager”, which creates events both as a custom post types such as custom pages.

How should I do to add its own categories in slider options meta?

Thanks

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

If you need to customize/integrate a plugin with our theme, I suggest hiring a freelancer, as customizations are beyond the scope of theme support.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

JR3 Creative Studio

Hello Cosmin,

I’m sorry but maybe we misunderstood. I was not asking for a solution to the customization of my website and plugins, I already have 2 developers working for me ;-).

I opened this post just to know how develop, together with them, another feature of the theme that I think can be useful.

Having created a slide manually for each post with “revolution slider”, which I then added to the page as an alias instead of swiftslider (and it tooks me 2 hour to do it), i think it would be nice for all users if this process was automatic, directly with swiftslider, removing a further limit operation for flexform and swiftslider 😉

Regards

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Could you please explain a little further what you were trying to do with this, so we can see if there is anything we could do for the future?

Thanks,

– Ed

JR3 Creative Studio

Hi Ed,

I simply suggested to add Swift Page Builder and Swift Slider for custom post types and categories, like as regular posts.

I think that your page builder is simply amazing, so why don’t to use it also for custom post types, like team, jobs or others created by third-parts plugins ?

Same thing for Swift Slider, using custom post types, i have to create a revolution slide for each one, and show it at the top of a page instead of swift. It’s pesky and stodgy!

Another suggestion for Swift Slider, it’s make possible the choose of showing the most popular (or loved) regular and custom posts (maybe even choosing category), in order that most loved items may have an automatic exposure in the slides.

Hope this makes sense.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register