New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Swift PSD Malware warning

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    designpoint

I’ve started receiving warnings on our development sites as of this morning. Are you working with Google to remedy this situation? Thanks.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Apologies for this, and for not replying sooner – didn’t see it at the top of the forum. We have resolved the issue but are currently waiting for Google to review the notice.

Please can you try removing the /supreme/includes/styleswitcher/ folder, and seeing if that removes your notice?

– Ed

cyborgninja

I am bumping this post. My site is going live soon. Can I expect to run into this issue as well???

Does removing the styleswitchter folder resolve the issue?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

The styleswitcher has been removed in the latest theme version; also the malware issue has been dealt with ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

cyborgninja

Cosmin,

What’s the latest version of the theme as of 6/12/13 and what is the best way to update?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Latest version is 1.4 and you need to re-download it from ThemeForest, delete the current theme (activate a different one first), and install the new theme as you did first time.

Your settings/theme options/content will not be affected.

Regards,
    โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin – Support

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register