New Landing How can we help? Atelier Swift Problem

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    hellojonesie

Hi team, I think the problem I am experiencing is aligned with the Swift Framework plugin (not 100% sure though).

Since this morning I was trying to update Swift Framework from version 2.5.13 to the next version (there was 2.5.14 and 2.5.15 now). Each time I updated so it would say “Updated successfully” and then would tell me I still needed to make the update (when I refreshed the page for example). I was finally just able to update to 2.5.15 but this hasn’t made a difference with my problem (see below)

Not sure what happened but all of a sudden my “eshop” page and ONLY the “eshop” page (in ENG and FR) are behaving bizarrely.
    http://www.newsite.hellojonesie.com/eshop/
    http://www.newsite.hellojonesie.com/fr/eshop/

You can see in the screenshots that I have both pages set up differently because I was trying to see if that would solve the problem. When I use columns (FR version) the different photos and text are overlapped on the site and full width. When I just use normal blocks on the ENG version, the blocks are not treated as they should be via the Swift Page Builder.

Also when clicking on “Edit page” for both of these pages, It does not default to the Swift Page Builder like it has done in the past, but to the text version.

Lastly, I wanted to just try and create a brand new page and re-input the info to see if that works, but I am no longer to create any new pages or products at this time (since this morning). I also upgraded this morning to the new version of Atelier.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Best,
    Amy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    hellojonesie

This problem has since been resolved – the images (only on the eshop page) were all switched to full width after I updated swift. I do have another issues but will post is seperately. Thank you, Amy

David Martin – Support

Thanks, will look out for your ticket.

– David.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register