New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Swift Pagebuilder Not Working After Updating to WordPress 4.0

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    timg333

Hi Swift Team,

I have just upgraded wordpress to version 4.0 and now the swift pagebuilder feature is not working properly.

When you click on the pencil icon to edit a section, especially in the Text Block or any block that has a WYSIWYG editor, it is not displaying properly.

The WYSIWYG editor controls are missing completely and in the visual editor mode, all the text is white and it showing as html code. In the HTML/Text view the code is all jumbled and there is no HTML controls at the top.

It makes it basically impossible to use the text block feature or anything that requires a WYSIWYG editor control in swift pagebuilder.

Thank you for your help!

Justin

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    It is working perfectly here. You need to check after the clear the cache of browser.
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

kiddiusrodi

clearing the cache does nothing. After opening the dashboard in several different browsers on two different computers, the condition of this post still persists.

I have entered to other messages for this same issue.

I have restored previous versions of my site, and all of them have the same problem, of no WYSIWYG interface.

this is not simply a browser cache problem, or clearing the cache would have resolved the issue.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please attach some marked screenshot for this issue so we can diagnose actual problem with it.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register