New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Swift Page Builder Unresponsive

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    matrixltd

I’m experiencing issues with the Swift Page Builder becoming unresponsive whilst creating/editing new pages. Page loads in the WordPress Editor are extremely slow as a result and its temperamental whether or not i need to stop the script to continue. If i stop the script i can continue editing the page using the basic editor, but the Swift Page Builder is no longer available.

The exact message is: A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: http://www.XXXXXXXXXXXXX.co.uk/wp-admin/load-scripts.php?c=1&load%5B%5D=jquery,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,postbox,utils,plupload,plupload-html5,plupload-flash,p&load%5B%5D=lupload-silverlight,plupload-html4,json2&ver=3.5.2:2

I am also getting the same message but for the following scripts:

Script: resource://gre/modules/XPCOMUtils.jsm:327 Script: chrome://global/content/bindings/resizer.xml:27

Please could you advise. Thank you. Mike

matrixltd
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Mike,

Thanks for providing that – tested your admin and the Page Builder seems to be working fine in Firefox. Your site is indeed a bit slow on the admin part, but that’s more because of hosting or because I’m probably far away from your hosting, in Eastern Europe (all areas load a little slow, nothing special).

I believe you tried with Chrome, can you try with a different browser as well? Additionally, note that some browser addons can and will affect loading times.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register