New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Swift Page Builder Not Working

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    tylerjms7

My swift page build is no longer working on any of my pages. Since I used it to create pretty much every page it’s pretty frustrating since I can’t really edit them any longer. I tried deactivating each plugin to see if compatibility was the issue but it did nothing. I then reloaded the theme, and tried an older theme as well as the latest version. Nothing works!

When I select classic view I can see shortcodes and data but when I select Swift Page Builder everything goes away as if it’s taking a while to load but it never does.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

If you tried disabling all plugins and didn’t make any changes to theme files, can you please try to either clear your browser cache or try another browser?

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

tylerjms7

I tried clearing my cache (I use Google Chrome) and using a different browser (Firefox) neither worked. The swift page builder does not work on this website.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Can you provide login details in a private reply so I can check myself? Thanks!

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

tylerjms7
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Cosmin – SUPPORT
    This reply has been marked as private.
    tylerjms7

Well that’s great, but why can’t I get it to work? No matter what browser I use it still doesn’t show up on my screen. I even re-installed my browser. What should I do next. It doesn’t do me any good if you can get it to work but I can’t lol.

tylerjms7

I’ve tried it on different computers and browsers and can’t get it to work. Is there some setting in my browser that I’m missing?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Not sure why it doesn’t work in your browser – maybe you have Javascript disabled? Try resetting the browser to its defaults.

Regards,

Cosmin – Support

tylerjms7

OK I’ve done a few more tests to figure out what is/is not working. I first tried accessing the website through my mac computer (different browser etc) and it still didn’t work. I then created a WordPress website on my hard drive and loaded a fresh copy of Pinpoint. In my google chrome browser the Swift Page Builder works just fine on the new website and still does not work on the original one. So it can’t be a browser issue and has to be associated somehow with the copy of the theme loaded on the original website. Which also is confusing since I already tried completely deleting the files and reinstalling them once before to no avail. I built this website for a client and now I cannot make changes because I create most of it in the swift page builder so I really need a solution to this major problem. Any suggestions or tests I can run would be appreciated.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

It can still be a browser issue – browsers set many things based on the URLs you visit. If it wasn’t a local browser issue, it would have worked for me either.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

tylerjms7

It’s me again. So I tried working with some stuff in my browser to no avail which got me thinking again that it wasn’t a browser issue. So I did some digging in the code on the website where the Swift Page Builder should be showing. I did a “inspect element” where the page builder should be and saw that it was indeed there it just wasn’t showing in my browser (problem2.png). So I looked down through the CSS and found a “Display: none;” code in the PHP somewhere (problem1.png). When I unchecked the box in Google Chrome I got this result (problem3.png). I could see the page builder and edit it until I reload the page and it starts all over.

tylerjms7

Any thoughts on how that “display: none;” got there and how I can get rid of it permanently? I’m also not even sure where that is coming from but it is on the “<div class=”inside”>” somehow. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks again.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Those are styles applied by WordPress itself in the dashboard – looks like something’s wrong with your install and it keeps thinking that the Page Builder area needs to be hidden.

Try playing around with the options from Screen Options at the top right, delete your cookies/cache again and see if there’s any change.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register