New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Swift Page Builder not showing on Portfolio Item

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Pothe

Swift Page Builder not showing on Portfolio Item.  It is not available as to be selected in the “Show Options”

It is showing on all other post types and pages.

Please let me know how to activate it for portfolio items.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

When editing a Portfolio item, you should have a blue button called “Swift Page Builder”, just under the title. Also, make sure that you’re using the latest version of the theme and that you don’t have any other shortcode plugins activated.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Pothe

Hi,
    That’s the problem, there is no blue button for the Swift Page Builder on Portfolio posts.

I can use the page builder on:
    Custom Post Type called campaigns

I cannot see the page builder on
    Portfolio
    Custom Post Type called trees

I am using the most recent version of the theme and have no other page builder plugins installed.  The page builder works on pages etc, but not on portfolios

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Can you try with a different browser?

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Pothe

Hi
    I use Chrome

Just tested in Safari, no luck.

It’s odd that it works on pages and posts and even one of my custom post types.

I have just uploaded the flexform/includes/page-builder folder contents again.  Still no change.

Logged out and logged back in.

I did have a different theme installed before this one that also used a page builder, but that is not active now of course.  If it works on some pages it should work on porfolio too.

Thanks for the help

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Can you check in the screen options tab (top right) that it is enabled?

– Ed

Pothe

Hi

It’s not an even an option in the screen options tab.  I did say this in my first comment.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Apologies, missed that.

Can you provide a link/login in a private reply and we’ll take a look. It’s likely a plugin issue.

– Ed

Pothe
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Cosmin – SUPPORT

Please try disabling plugins and test again. I didn’t want to do it myself as I don’t want to cause any unexpected issues.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Pothe

Hi

Just done as suggested.  I disabled all plugins one by one and still not showing.

The page builder shows on all other post types/pages.  Accept portfolio and post type trees.

If I unistall and reinstall the theme would this help? Will I loose any content?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

You won’t lose the content when re-installing the theme; only if you edited theme files directly, you would lose those edits.

Was this on a fresh WordPress install? Thinking that if not, maybe there were some leftovers from previous themes/plugins that conflict with the page builder.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Pothe

I had 2 other themes installed before this during an evaluation period before deciding on your theme.

I’ve just installed your theme on a fresh install with a new database and everything is fine now.

thanks for the help and the excellent theme

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Glad to hear everything is working for you now; there definitely must have been something left over that screwed up the settings.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Swift Page Builder not showing on Portfolio Item’ is closed to new replies.