New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Swift Page Builder Not Loading

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    n8-b

Hi there,

The Swift Page Builder just stopped loading in posts and pages. The button no longer appears at the top and if I toggle on/off the Swift Builder in the screen options the Swift Page Builder appears at the bottom of the screen and attempts to load content. This just started happening and I have not updated any plug-ins recently.

WP: 3.8
    Neighborhood: 1.55 (with child theme activated)

Thanks,
    Nathan

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi, there are many topics on our forum about this, please look through these first: http://support.swiftideas.net/search/?q=swift+page+builder+loading

If you do not find a solution, let me know! but I’m sure we’ve provided a fix for this before.

– Kyle

n8-b

Hi Kyle – Thanks for your reply. Yes, I had looked at most of those topics already. I did not find any fix for the problem. If you know of a specific thread with a possible fix I’d appreciate it. FYI, the Page Builder loads on WooCommerce product pages but does not load on posts or pages.

Thanks,
    Nathan

n8-b

Hi again – Disregard my last message. I just found the culprit. There’s a conflict with the WooCommerce Customer/Order CSV Export plugin. When it’s disabled the page builder now loads.

Nathan

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok Great!

– Kyle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register