New Landing How can we help? Atelier Swift Page Builder – Issues Across all your Templates

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    mm9488

All of a sudden, I’m seeing Swift Page Builder not working properly across all of your platforms, to include Cardinal, Atelier and others. The issues seem to relate to newer versions of Swift Page Builder, e.g., when I restore Swift Page Builder to version 2.5.32, the issues disappear, but versions 2.5.41 and 2.5.42 all result in the same problem, e.g., whenever I attempt to style text, add a photo to a text box, change a hyperlink – once I update the page, then view the page, then go back to edit the page, the changes are gone. I’ve tested this same issue on my Company website, http://northtexas-webdesign.com/wp-admin (Cardinal), username is Mike, password is same as for Hope 4 Agape. When I revert Swift Page Builder back to an older version it works fine – just not on any of the new versions. I have over 100 WordPress websites that this issue is affecting – across Cardinal, Alelier, Uplift and NOTA. I NEED YOUR HELP!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are releasing an update to the SwiftFramework plugin, this was originated by the WP 4.8 editor changes.
    And we couldn’t only find a stable solution this last night.

For now don’t edit any content.

Apologies for any inconvenient.

-Rui

mm9488

I just want you to know that I’ve NOT updated any of my WordPress websites from 4.7.5 – and this issue you’re trying to fix is affecting not only WordPress sites with version 4.8 – but all versions still on 4.7.5. I had a client who called me last last night on a site I had just built for her – she was doing her own maintenance – she was so proud to be able to do things herself. She was crying because she had destroyed her beautiful new website (http://shoalcreekproofreading.com). I easily restored her broken pages, then uploaded Swift Framework 2.5.32. Lastly, I had to clear browser history. With version 2.5.32, she is now able to edit her website successfully. I fear I’m going to get numerous calls today as clients familiar with editing their websites do the same thing as Beth did yesterday. I love your templates – and I’ve loved Swift Framework. I sure wish you guys the best of luck in fixing this issue SOON! Mike

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

We just released the SwiftFramework update, can you check?

-Rui

mm9488

Congratulations – I think you got it! I installed this latest release on three different websites using Atelier and Cardinal, with version 4.7.5 and 4.8 – and saw NO problem. Swift Framework worked as it always has – great job guys! Mike

David Martin – Support

Hat tip to Rui for spending a few all nighters and a lot of coffee investigating this 4.8 issue.

mm9488

Absolutely – KUDO’s to Rui!

David Martin – Support

Glad it’s sorted for you!

mm9488

Hey guys – I’m not having the same problem – only worse – with NOTA. See http://wp001.ntxwd.com – same credentials as above.

This is our first time to use NOTA – and this problem just started late last week – maybe about the same time you put out the latest release of Swift Framework???

Is this a known issue – one that you’re aware of and working on???

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Your support license has now expired or you have not entered one within your profile to validate your purchase. To access the correct support forums please renew your support license for your theme(s) on ThemeForest.

Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.