New Landing How can we help? Cardinal swift page builder header options disappearing when editing in popup view

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    WEswift

I am running into an issue that isn’t consistent but that is occurring more frequently with the new Swift Page Building UI popup edit lightbox. When I open up an element to edit (this example is just a text block element) the top header option aren’t shown so there is no way to save or escape. It happens sometime right when you open the edit popup but sometimes it is after it has been opened and you scroll down through the text to make edits and you scroll back up and it is gone. There is no way to escape which is frustrating in itself because you might have made changes to other elements and now you have lost all of them because you have to refresh the page to escape. Sometimes it helps to log out and log back in but now that doesn’t seem to be making a difference. This is very frustrating and time consuming so please advise.

The first attachment will show when the top edit bar is gone and the second will show what I should see at all times.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

That situation was already fixed in the last update of the Swiftframework that we sent last night.
    Update the plugin, clear the browser cache and try again.

-Rui

WEswift

great thank you!

David Martin – Support

Thanks Rui.

WEswift

this has been resolved

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

ok. thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.