New Landing How can we help? Atelier Swift Page Builder End Tag Issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    mm9488

This is a new project Under Construction, but I have a new and very unusual problem, e.g., when I update anything on the Home page using Swift Page Builder, immediately under the Slider, this extra end tag <[/spb_row] is added. In order to remove it, I must exit Swift Page Builder, then manually remove this end tag, then restore Swift Page Builder. However, whenever I edit anything on this page again, this end tag reappears. I’ve left it on the Home page so you can see it.

Is this a bug in Swift Page Builder, or is this something I’ve done wrong?

Mike

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Your theme is dated, please update to 1.9.6: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4jn9mj0f9qyl1n7/atelier.zip?dl=0

Please also update the Swift Framework to 2.0.3: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6m3i02uu6j21xol/swift-framework.zip?dl=0

Thanks.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide me correct login detail to check and resolve the issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

mm9488

Mohammad

I’ve created you login credentials
    SwiftAdmin
    SBV#V%4zy1&wBwS3mgaxBExW

I have the latest version of both Atelier and Swift Framework installed, by the way.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I checked many times. Now it seems perfect to me. Please check after clear the cache of browser.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

mm9488

Mohammad,

The problem has not gone away. I just made a very minor edit on the Home page, then updated the Home page. The end tag is back.

Mike

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    What did you edit in page content? Have you edited in Swift Page builder editor mode or Class editor mode.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.