New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Swift Page Builder doesn't work.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    jcapela

Hi there. I already have the Pinpoint theme for some months but recently I’m having some problems.

.On Pages – The “Swift Page Builder” box is not working any more. Either it doesn’t appear at all (I already checked the Screen Options” or it appears under the text field (and not over as before) and when clicked doesn’t swift to the Page Builder. The button doesn’t even appear.

. On Posts – I am not able to upload an image on “Post Detail Image” (under “Post Meta” – “Main Detail Options”). When I click on “Upload Image” button, I am send to the top of the page. The media popup doesn’t open. The same happens on the “Thumbnail Option” when I click on the “Upload Image”.

.On Posts – Ussualy I uploaded an image under the “Main Detail Options” (as said before) and this image was used as a big thumbnail for the preview of the posts. However it doesn’t work anymore. Those images are not appearing any more. I now use the “Featured Image” but I prefer as before.

Could you help me? My website is: http://www.jcapela.com

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

When editing the pages, you have some errors.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/pztn5wi5qwy6jqd/errors_in_javascript_console.png?dl=0

Try to disable all your plugins to check if the issue still exist. If it doens’t happen anymore activate the plugins one by one till finding the problematic one.

-Rui

jcapela

Hi Rui (olá Rui).
    Thank you. I deactivated one plugin and the “Swift Page Builder” is back working again.
    However the following error message appeared after one or two clicks:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/jjabc45/public_html/jcapela.com/wp-content/themes/pinpoint/functions.php:1218) in /home/jjabc45/public_html/jcapela.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1178

On the beginning I was able to “go back” and keep working, but after a few more clicks, this error message appeared more and more time.
    At this moment I am not even able to login to my wp-admin .
    Attached you will find a print screen of the message.
    I think the first messages were reporting to line 971 and 972 but I am not sure.

Can you help me? This is really serious since I can’t login…

Thanks Rui!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi João(Olá), 🙂

It seems you have some empty lines inside the functions.php and it’s causing that error.

Since we can’t login, provide me ftp access in a private reply so we can fix this situation.

-Rui

jcapela
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Yes I’m Portuguese 🙂

Just keeping the conversation in english so my colleagues in the support team can also understand everything that is written.

Has expected there were 2 additional empty lines inside the functions.php

Try to login again, the page builder seems to be fine now.

-Rui

jcapela

Hi Rui.
    Everything is working now!
    THANKS! Even the “related articles” that was not well formatted before (they were shown vertically and not horizontally) is working well right now.

Another question:
    In the preview blog mode – http://www.jcapela.com/myblog – it is possible to delete the line:
    “By Joao Capela on October 8, 2014 in DanceSport Performance, Mental Tips for DanceSport, Videos”
    on all articles? Also the love item too.
    How can I do that?

Thanks Rui

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Just add the code below to your custom css option.

.mini-items .blog-item-details {
    display: none;
    }

-Rui

jcapela

Thank you Rui!
    Great job!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Glad it worked.
    -Rui

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register