New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Swift Page Builder doesn't seem to activate/work

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    calebweeks

Hi guys,

I am a new customer of Flexform – installed this morning 1.4.2. Later I got the prompt to update to 1.4.3 and did so.

After installing 1.4.2, I was not able to get the “Swift Page Builder” button to activate anything. When I click, nothing seems to happen.

After updating to 1.4.3 this still doesn’t seem to work.

As is standard with plugins/theme functionality, I have deactivated all plugins and it still did not take. If it helps, I literally only had Gravity Forms and Video User Manuals activated, so there wasn’t much besides the recommended plugins the theme requires. Contact Form 7 is deactivated.

Have others had this issue? Can you guys take a look via private message? Everything should be good on the server side of things/up-to-date. Thanks for any help!

calebweeks

PS In the normal WordPress Visual Editor, the toolbar is not there – maybe this is connected (TinyMCE)?

In other words, none of the “buttons” (Bold, Italic, Alignments, etc.) are present.

So Swift Page Builder button doesn’t do anything and the Visual Editor Toolbar is not there.

Thanks for letting me know if there’s anything I can do!

calebweeks

UPDATE: It appeared to be a Permissions issue with the folders leading to …wp-includes/js/tinymce

Permissions were at 775 and needed to be at 755.

If this happens for you/others, check your permission for the folders leading to the wp-tinymce.php folder.

Thanks!

mikemin81

Hi. calebweeks

I am same problem with u now. So I followed your saying and checked that folder.
    but My wp-includes/js/tinymce folder is already set 755.
    It still not working so I need to find new way.

Thank for your article.

calebweeks

Hi mikemin81,

I’m not sure I can be of much help but one thing you might check is that the Permissions for the folders leading up to the wp-includes/js/tinymce folder are also set to 755. For instance, the js folder and the wp-includes folder.

If those are already at 755, we can explore further but that is what did it for me.

Happy to see if it can get resolved for you.

mikemin81

Hi calebweeks,

I can’t figure it out that it would reset all data soon.

Thanks for all.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi Mike, just making sure you’re all set? I cannot really tell from your last response. Feel free to let me know 🙂 Cheers!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register