New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Swift Page Builder content disappears

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    mtiea

Hi,

This is the first time I am posting on your support forum.

My problem is that Swift Page Builder content disappears. When I want to edit a page, it shows that there is no content there. Sometimes when I go back to “Pages” and then click again on the page to edit, it appears, but the issue is too common.

Can you help?

Kind regards,
    Dan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    mtiea

Hi,

Just to let you know that I have updated my theme to Dante Version: 3.3.60, but the problem has NOT been resolved. Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,
    Dan.

rdylina

I am having this exact same issue. It does it to some pages and not to others.
    I can create a draft page and even click preview and see the live version, as soon as I click save draft and the page finishes reloading, all the content is gone. I have disabled all plugins and even gone so far as to reinstall the theme. No effect.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you guys replace the file page-builder.js located at Dante/swift-framework/page-builder/assets/js by this one in the DropBox link? After that just clear the browser cache and test again.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f0bnlcow0n0bki5/page-builder.js?dl=0

Let me know the results.

-Rui

rdylina

Is this the offical and final fix?

Does Dante support auto-updating or must the theme be manually updated every time there is a new release?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

it will be the official fix in a few hours. We tested it locally if any of you guys can apply it before the update release that’s fine.

the self-updating is possible but that depends on the hosting options.

-Rui

mtiea

Thanks for getting back. I’ll be waiting for the official release, since I am not confident enough to follow these instructions.
    Dan.

Anyaaaa

Also tried replacing the page-builder.js, using FileZilla.

This was my first time using it or changing theme files at all, so I’m not certain it worked. (FileZilla gave me conflicting messages about whether the transfer had worked. The log at the top seemed to say it had failed, but the file appeared in the ‘Successful transfers’ tab at the bottom. Also, the new file itself, showing in the .js folder, was shown as having ‘0 bytes’, rather than the ~140 bytes I guess it actually should have.)

Anyway, clear browser cache, logged out, restarted browser, logged in to WP admin: Swift PageBuilder is not there 🙁

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

We will release the update in a few hours to fix this, we couldn’t release last night because we found an aditional issue that was fixed during the night.

If you want it sooner, delete the current Theme and install this one. Don’t worry all the theme options are stored in the database so you won’t lose it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jf6eztm2wco3w5s/Dante_WP_4_8.zip?dl=0

Don’t forget to clear the browser cache.

Thanks

-Rui

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register