New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Swift Page Builder and Slide Revolution stopped working after update

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Designeric

Hello SwiftIdeas support,

I’ve updated to the newest version of Dante (3.3.2) and WP (4.6.1), along with all other plugin updates. On first look, everything seems okay. But right now there are 2 main issues:

1. Swift Page Builder is not working. Swift Page Builder gets stuck at “loading” and doesn’t display anything inside of what should have been the builder. I noticed the page builder problem because after the update, some of the page designs made by the page builder changed (see attached).

Pages with issues:
    http://www.water-creation.com/newsite/about/ (see attached)
    http://www.water-creation.com/newsite/where-to-buy/ (see attached)
    http://www.water-creation.com/newsite/contact/ (see attached)

2. Slider Revolution is not working. When you try to save changes in Revolution Slider, it says AJAX error.

Please help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

The fact that both the Swift Page Builder, and Revolution slider get AJAX errors indicates that something is wrong with your setup here. This could likely be another plugin that is causing an issue, or something else. If you can check with your hosting, then your server error logs may indicate a clearer issue, or you can try disabling any other plugins you have active.

In regards to the design change, you can now set the background colour of the row, and add extra class “no-shadow” to remove the shadow.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

Designeric
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

I’m still seeing multiple 500 server errors when trying to use the PB on your posts/pages.

1) Please open your wp-config.php file and add this: define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

2) If no.1 does not resolve the error, please contact your hosting provider support and show them this message:

Thanks.

Designeric

Hi David,

We’ve added this define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’); to wp-config.php file as you asked. Can you take a look at it now?

I’m still experiencing issues with both Slider Revolution and Swift Page Builder.

Slider Revolution says Ajax error when you try to apply changes, and Swift Page Builder simply cannot start up.

Please help us to look into it. Login credentials have been provided earlier. Thanks.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

I still see the Internal Server error:

Please contact your hosting provider and ask them to investigate this.

Thanks,
    David.

Designeric

Hi David,

The host says there’s nothing wrong on their side. I’m agreeing with them on this. Before the version update on Dante, everything worked perfectly. I have to stress this again, everything worked fine before the update. Both Slide Revolution and Swift Page Builder only stopped working after the template version update. So just directing me to contact client’s hosting provider is not helpful at all.

Our client have been hounding me everyday to fix this issue, but there’s nothing my dev team can do. There’s something wrong with the template. I have seen other people reporting something similar after their version update as well. Can you please help.

Thanks,
    Eric

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

The way we work we try to get things solved within our support scope, we are not saying that’s the Hosting fault or not(we don’t do that type of game).

The fact is that you have internal server errors that are caused by something that we don’t know, the error logs file records the errors and the reason why they happen, at this point we need to see the error log messages of those 500 internal server errors.

Provide us that information so we can analyze it and see what’s the next step.

-Rui

Designeric

Hi SwiftIdeas support,

I replaced the .htaccess file, changed the memory limit, and changed a few file permission settings. I can see Swift Page Builder now and I think Revolution Slider is working. Can you help us to double check if the internal error still exist or has it been resolved?

Thanks,
    Eric

David Martin – Support

Hi Eric,

Yes, looks good for me also now.

Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register