New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante swift page builder aligment

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    sodafish

Hi all,
    I have a small question. When adding elements using the ‘swift page builder’ these elements align to the left by default. For example, when I add an image in the page builder and set it to 3/4 width instead of 1/1, it aligns to the left when viewing the page, leaving 1/4 white to the right. Is there a way to have the image aligned to the right instead, having 1/4 white on the left?
    Best,
    Tom

Krypton

Yeah I was just having the same problem, luckily I found a solution. I was using a blank text box set to 1/4 width to center my 1/2 width image but then the editor annoyingly kept populating my blank text boxes with default text. However if you go into ThemeOptions->Page Builder Options and turn on the advanced functionality you’ll find a new Add Columns button in the Swift Page Builder. Now you can add a blank 1/4 width padding to force your image to the right.

sodafish

I found the solution. make a new class:
    .classname {
    float: right;
    }

and refer to it in the “extra class name” box field. That does the trick for me.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Glad you sorted it 🙂

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register