New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Swift Framework Shortcodes Not Working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    davidbrodgers

Hey There,

I am running WordPress 3.9.1 with Flexform version 1.62, and I am noticing that the Swift Framework Shortcode generator is not working.

When I select a short code, it looks like it’s about to insert it, but then it does nothing.

This happens within a Page Builder block, an also within the Classic Editor.

You can see my site here: http://www.regentparklife.com/

Any help would be great, since I prefer to use the shortcode generator, rather than looking them up in documentation.

Thanks in advance,

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

To investigate this issue I would need a login, please provide via private reply and I will do my best to fix this problem

– Kyle

Georganixon

I have the same problem. The Page builder or them dante is not working. I am also running the latest WP version. When I click on Swift page builder to insert a code it does nothing. Before I was able to create a page but when I come to it there is nothing showing to edit the shortcodes, no blocks no nothing on the edit area.

thirdside

I’m having the same issue running “Punch.” I’m running WP v3.9.1 and Punch v1.5.3

Is it possible to get a list of the shortcodes somewhere? I’m comfortable putting them in myself. It seems to be that it’s just the select box in the WP visual editor that’s not working.

Thank you.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

As per my comment above:

To investigate this issue I would need a login, please provide via private reply and I will do my best to fix this problem

– Kyle

thirdside
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Please check that login because it does not work for me

– Kyle

thirdside
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@thirdside – just tested here and works perfectly for me. What issue are you seeing?

– Ed

thirdside
    thirdside
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please check after clearing the cache of your browser and let me know your feedback.
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

jfouts

I’m having the same issue with Flexform 1.02 and WordPress 4. The page refreshes after I hit submit but nothing happens.
    Is there a repository where I can just go copy the code? This isn’t worth the time I’m dumping on it.

jfouts

I updated to Flexform 1.62 and removed all plugins not associated with the theme. Still no worky.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi @jfouts,

Can you provide us your website url and admin credentials so we can check it?
    Please send it through private reply.

Any specific page where this is happening?

-Rui

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register