New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Swift Framework Settings not saving, Swift Slider Video Background

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    skpacific

Hey guys,

So I have two problems I’d like your help on and they are both about the swift framework.

1. I am using the swift slider for a testimonial slider on the bottom of our front page. It seems the slider settings are not taking effect and that the navigation arrows, pagination and full width are not working. I have double checked that the arrows are simply not getting lost on the white background and that the color theme is set on dark. Your help on that would be great, I have included admin user and password to check in the backend if you need.

2. The Rows settings are often not saving, for example, I had a 50 opacity on a row overlay. I change it to 35, save, and still the same problem. That’s slowing me down quite a lot. I think this is closely related to problem #1.

3. I’m using the swift slider for the header of my homepage, for some reason, when loading, the video is loading shruken and then expands, it kinda makes it load weird. I tried switching between S3 and self hosted video, didnt change. I also tried switching to window height, no luck either. I also tried using the pre-loader. No luck either. You guys have any idea how I could get this fixed?

Thanks again for the awesome service and theme. We’re always super stoked on our SwiftIdea theme!

Cheers

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Can you upgrade the login to have admin rights?

Please check you are using the latest updated version of the SF plugin.

Thanks.

skpacific

Hey David,

I hope you’re having a good day.

I just updated to Admin and just checked, it seems I have the latest version.

Hope to hear from you soon, it’s pretty hard to work with when the framework is not saving updates.

Thanks!

Sam

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

We just released a 2.5.19 version.
    Can you try that one? Clear the browser cache after updating.

-Rui

skpacific

Hey thanks for the fast reply,

I just updated and unfortunately, it does not solve any of the problems above :/

Especially:

1- The navigation arrows not showing on the slider
    2- Video banner resizing weirdly when the page is loading

Do you think you could look into it? It’s slowing me down quite a bit on the dev of our new website.

Thanks,
    Sam

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Sorry I forgot to told you about the new theme version. can you update that one?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ufwm5825lmqfyc8/Screenshot%202016-10-26%2016.34.16.png?dl=0

-Rui

skpacific

Hey Rui,

Thanks for the update. I hope it fixes some of the bugs, I understand it can be hard to fix everything at the same time.

Unfortunately, it does not solve my main two issues.

1- Video loading is not covering by default and size is readjusting while loading
    2- Slider arrows are still not showing up :/

Thanks id advance for the help!

Cheers,
    Sam

Attachments:
    skpacific
    This reply has been marked as private.
    oliverr

Hey, about the saving-issues:
    After you save your settings you will notice that the browsers is processing something. You can see the waiting-icon next to the URL. If you don’t notice the browser processing and you update your page too fast, your adjustments will be gone.
    Maybe this is the source of the problem?

skpacific

Yeah that might be the case for some instances. Thanks for the tip i’ll be looking over that.

However, I just tested over my slider problem. No luck. The arrows are still not displyaing. Could you log in and look into it please.

http://www.dev.skpacific.org/wp-admin/
    user: swiftideas
    password: swiftideas12345

On the mail page called home. Last row in the builder with the testimonial slider. I just added screenshots

Attachments:
    skpacific

Hey, I just managed to fix the slider arrows issues.

It seems that for some reason, if a disable the pagination on the slider I loose the arrows as well. But now it’s all good I was able to hide the pagination with CSS.

As for the Video header, I am still experiencing problems.

I tried yesterday reformatting the video to the exact ratio of the window without luck :/

Can you help me fix that? Cheers, Sam

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Can you re-test now?

I have removed the poster image whilst we test the load.

http://www.dev.skpacific.org/

Thanks.

skpacific

Hi David,

Boom it’s awesome you’re killing it!

Is it something you deployed on the theme update or only on our website?

Thanks, Sam

David Martin – Support

Hi Sam,

For some reason (that I am not 100% sure of) yet, the poster image was causing this. Maybe the load size or the load delaying the loading of the video JS.

Thanks,
    David.

skpacific

Hey David,

I just actually double checked the update. I think it also removed the overlay over the video. Is that possible? I kind of need as well to make sure the tagline have a correct contrast with the background.

Attached is a screenshot of the homepage and of the settings.

The url is http://www.dev.skpacific.org

Thanks again!

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register