New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Swift Framework plugin not downloading

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    ddcat

I just updated my theme through my wordpress dashboard and the Swift Framework is broken. I read your post about updating the Swift Framework plugin but I can’t do this through the dashboard. I get a 403 error, and it doesn’t have anything to do with my permission or htaccess file.. Please send me the link to download this plugin. VERY FRUSTRATED at this point.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’m guessing your on hostgator? They have stupid restrictions. Here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/erylgestx2594zs/swift-framework.zip?dl=0

You can upload it manually

– Kyle

ddcat

Great thank you for this link and yes hostgator. Now I’m updated but all my swiftbuilder sections are deleted or missing from the back end. Please make this easier….some how help. DO I REALLY NEED TO RECREATE THESE sections!!!!

ddcat

There is just big white blank spaces where the sections use to be on the frontend of web site and no save sbs sections on backend. An simple theme update that went very wrong….now I spending hours trouble shooting and recreating sections of my website.

ddcat

I have tried creating a new page and using the Swiftbuilder sections and they also don’t appear on the front end. Something is not right here. This needs to addressed. UNABLE TO SOLVE THIS

a33

I had page meta not saving (it was fine before the updates), I managed to get around this by saving a page as a swift template – create a new page – use my page swift template – rename the new page – and the mete saved again

The tick boxes for space at top of page and bottom were the problems

Not great but might help someone

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @ddcat

Nothing in the update would cause your SPB Sections to disappear – were all your portfolio items etc still there?

I’ve double checked here and everything is working as it should.

– Ed

mango_delight

This has just happened to me. I downloaded the update and the Swift Framework disappeared. I uploaded the dropbox file Kyle posted, updated it, and my homepage looks like this. The blog is fine, but, the home page sure is hard to read.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    mango_delight

Whoa, nevermind. It just took about 20 minutes to kick-in. Carry on with what you were doing.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Glad it’s sorted. Probably just browser cache.
    -Rui

vanqmedia

Is there anything I can tell host Goat gator tech support to lift these restrictions?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Something you will have to check with them

– Kyle

jackself

I had the same problem as mango_delight, which is now mostly resolved.
    I am now only having trouble with Swift Slider in Firefox browser (displays fine in other browsers). Screencaps attached, I seem to be having an alignment issue with Swift Slider. Please help!

Many thanks. J

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Can you please provide your link?

– Kyle

jackself
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register