New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Swift Framework Permissions Issues

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    benShapira

I am installing a new site locallu (Mamp Pro). For the last two days I’ve been getting a permissions error on the swift framework plugin.It won’t let me edit the options and therefore I have no swift editor at all in pages, posts or any other section of the site. Not sure why this is but I get the same error with Cardinal as well.

I can install any other plugins included with the theme and there are NO other plugins installed other than the ones with the theme (I obviously haven’t got that far yet).

Ideas?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    scottreinhard

It’s confirmed, every time I make a change to my page, it completely erases all of the code in my Raw HTML boxes. I tried code snippet to see if it was different, but that did not work. I even tried saving the Raw HTML with the code, but it did not work once I placed the saved object into the layout.

If I can’t get this to work, then I can’t update my site anymore.

benShapira

@creator – I found another post that was newer than mine that had a message suggesting to copy the missing redux framework contents from an older version of the theme to plugins\swift-framework\includes\options\redux-framework.

This has worked perfectly but I would suggest that you review your current theme package as anyone using the most recent version will have this issue. Given your team (Ed specifically) does not seem to think this is a problem is most likely a misunderstanding of the depth of the problem.

Hope this helps other people who may find themselves in the same position.

Thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

That permissions problem is due to the fact that now the Redux Framework it’s installed in a separated plugin.

Try to install the Redux Framework plugin from the WordPress repository.

Gutenberg Template and Pattern Library & Redux Framework

It was suppose to appear this plugin in the required plugins Appearance-> Install plugins, but that isn’t happening and we are fixing that situation.

-Rui

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register