New Landing How can we help? Atelier Swift Framework and some other issues (uncaught reference errors)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    slurp

Hello!

We just bought your nice looking theme to bring our site to the next level.
    However, we are facing some real difficulties on getting it to work and actually achieving the hoped for improvement.

There are multiple problems all seeming to do with how functions/scripts are loaded.

1. The Swift Page Builder was originally not loading at all due to an Uncaught reference error: tinyMCE was not loaded, before it was called upon. I fixed this by adding the tinyMCE script location to the header. However, this can only be a temporary fix as it will be overwritten by all WordPress updates.
    2. After the tinyMCE loading issue was fixed there was another error: “page-builder.js?ver=3.0:884 Uncaught ReferenceError: switchEditors is not defined”
    3. Also the following resource gives a 404; according to the inspector tool: “post.php?post=13815&action=edit&lang=fi:165 GET https://www.slurp.coffee/wp-content/plugins/revslider/assets/js/tinymce-shortcode-script.js?ver=5.1.2”
    4. Then there is a warning regarding Google Maps Api: “util.js:30 Google Maps API warning: SensorNotRequired: “
    5. And in the shop side of things the buttons for displaying the products in a different layout don’t work. They give the following error: “jquery.isotope.min.js:11 cannot call methods on isotope prior to initialization; attempted to call ‘layout’f @ jquery.isotope.min.js:11a.fn.(anonymous function) @ jquery.isotope.min.js:11(anonymous function) @ functions.js:2930”

I hope you are able to me with this as soon as possible, because time is of the essence.

Thank you most kindly!

Best regards,
    Rafael

slurp

Hello, again!

I managed to get the Swift Page Builder to work. The problem was with a setting in my user: disable visual editor. I needed to check that option and then it started working again. You might want to check for that when one is activating the Swift Page Builder so that such a problem won’t arise for other unsuspecting users.

Nevertheless, the other problems still persist. I hope you would give this matter a bit of attention as I noticed you had answered the support threads under and above this one. At least a line saying that you have acknowledged this and are investigating etc. You are after all selling a product and so far it’s not working for me as it should.

I also found another problem: the quickview is not showing on the products when Atelier is active. If I turn on another theme the Quickview plugin works as it should.

Please look into this without any further delay, as all the time lost is hurting our business (and yours, too).

Thank you!

With kind regards,
    Rafael

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I have managed to resolve the issue. Please upgrade all plugins including Swift Framework.

Thanks
    Mohammad

slurp

Hello!

I’ll update them now and get back to you soon.

One moment!

BR
    Rafael

slurp

Hello!

After the updating the Swift Framework plugin just now the whole page stopped working. I now get a server error 500 and cannot access my site anymore at all. Fixing this is very urgent!

Please help without any delay!

Thank you!

-Rafael

slurp

Hi again!

Found the culprit.
    As you asked, I updated Swift Framework plugin and also WooCommerce Multilingual, as that had an update available, too. I renambed the WooCommerce Multilingual folder and then the site started responding again. So Swift Framework is not to blame, although I don’t know why WPML broke the whole site. The theme should be compatible with WPML completely, right?

Cheers!

Best regards,
    Rafael

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    WPML should work. It seems wordpress memory limit issue. Methods for increasing the amount of memory a PHP script may consume

1. If you have access to your install and are running a version of WordPress earlier than 3.0, try the plugin
    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/memory-bump/ as this is the easiest way to increase your RAM for WordPress.

2. If you have access to your PHP.ini file, change the line in PHP.ini
    If your line shows 32M try 64M. If your line shows 64M try 128M
    memory_limit = 64M ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (32MB)

3. If you don’t have access to PHP.ini try adding this to an .htaccess file:
    php_value memory_limit 64M

4. Try adding this line to your wp-config.php file:
    Increasing memory allocated to PHP
    define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ’64M’);

5. Talk to your host.

Thanks
    Mohammad

slurp

Okay, now that I got the site back and working again I was able to investigate the actual problems:

The the different layout buttons in the shop view are working now. This is excellent, thank you!

The Quickview is now showing as a separate button, and not like it was originally (a white, beautiful button that is appears over the product image like the add to cart button). Why is this?

Thank you!

With kindest regards,
    Rafael

slurp

Hello!

I have access to all those points you asked and have them already configured. The memory limit is already more than sufficient at 256M, so that cannot be the issue. Personally I just suspect WPML delivered a bad update. I rolled back to a previous version, which seems to work just fine.

Nevertheless, there is still the matter with the Quickview. Why doesn’t it show as a hover icon like it used to (and like the add to cart button of the theme)?

Thank you!

BR
    Rafael

David Martin – Support

Hi Rafael,

The Quickview should work out the box with only minimal setting to be checked. Quickview Functionality: http://swiftideas.com/documentation/2014/05/11/shop-products/.

Can you disable all plugins, leaving only Swift Framework, WooCommerce and WooCommerce Quickview active?

Thanks,
    David.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register