New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Swift Charts Text Size

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    aaustin69

Hello,

Is there a way to adjust the text size within the large swift chart? I have attached a screen shot. As you can see, when I use a longer word it does not fit within the circle on the right.

Also, is there anyway to adjust the thickness of the circle itself? I would like to make it a little wider if possible.

Thanks in advance,

Alan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I see you decided to change to boxed content, wan’t me to close this topic?

– Kyle

aaustin69

I decided to go with the boxed content for that page, but I would still like to know if there is a solution for the circles, as I would like to use the swift chart for another page.

Thanks,

Alan

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please try to use this shortcode with bug size:
    [chart percentage='100' size='300' barcolour='#fb3c2d' trackcolour='#fececa' content='Text' align='left']

Hope that should work and let me know your feedback.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Mr_Boy

Hi,

I know this is an old thread, and please let me know if I am highjacking it ๐Ÿ™‚ put but my problem is very similar. I’m currently using the Joyn template – don’t have a link as I’m developing locally.

I am also looking to increase the width of the graphs. I’m trying to achieve the following – please see attached. I’ve tried doing it via custom .css, but certain aspects are getting droped e.g. the text would increase but the canvas would overlap with others etc.

Any advise or guidance would be great. Thanks again for an awesome template – still playing around with it!

Best
    Nick

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,

@Mr_Boy
    – Please always provide specific page url with issue.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

Mr_Boy

Hi Mohammad. As stated in the original post… I’m currently developing it locally – it is not a live site yet.

I understand that each install is different and I’m not really asking for a debug of an existing issue, just a work-around for a specific item (un-attached to any specific issue) stylistic option. On a clean/ vanilla install of your template on WordPress 4 platform.

Hope that helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am confuse. What is Joyn template? I dont see any issue at attached screenshot.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

Mr_Boy

The company that you are doing support for (Swifttideas) has a WordPress template called Joyn (see demo here: http://joyn.swiftideas.com/ ) There is also a General Support Forum for the Joyn template ( See here: http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/forum/joyn-theme-support/joyn-general-support/ ) but it is closed to any new topics.

The attached screenshot is an example of what we are trying to achieve (specifically the thickness of the chart elements.)

All the shortcodes, and basic charts used in the Joyn templates run on the same framework as the one you are discussing here. Same shortcodes. So, it makes sense to post the support request here.

Hope that made sense ๐Ÿ™‚

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    My Colleague will assist you now.
    Thanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @Mr_Boy

Sorry about the previous confusion!

Currently the line width isn’t settable within the shortcode, however I’ve just added in the option to set a “linewidth” parameter to override the default. I can send over the update now if you’d like, just send me an email via: http://themeforest.net/user/swiftideas

With the new update, you’d just need to add linewidth=”10″ to the shortcode parameters.

– Ed

Mr_Boy

Thank you! That’s awesome! Have sent through the email, as requested.

Thank you again, now I can put on the final touches and launch! ๐Ÿ™‚

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Replied ๐Ÿ™‚

– Ed

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register