New Landing How can we help? Atelier Swift Builder not functioning properly

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    kyzcreig

It will randomly reset elements to their default and mess up the whole process. It doesn’t let me drag elements into containers like tabs – but let’s me drag them out. It’s also very slow to work with and generally a nightmare to wrestle.

kyzcreig

The tabs often break the product element, even if you get them to work. Often I set the slider to fullwidth and it suddenly stops being full screen when I add other elements (even though I set them to fullwidth too).

kyzcreig

Please explain why this isn’t fullwidth slider: http://irc.bio/

kyzcreig

My god, I had to disable fullwidth on the product elements. This is looney.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Please provide a link and login so I can check the issue

– Kyle

kyzcreig

Here’s a page with tabs: http://irc.bio/home-2/

Try dragging/dropping elements into the tab element. Or try use product elements inside a tab element. It breaks everything. It’s just generally a kludge to use. If it works fine for you maybe it’s something about my browser.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide admin access in a private reply so we can have a look at the content?
    Thanks

-Rui

hansvanderwoerd

Same problem here with tabs. When making changes settings of tabs get lost. Is there a way to use the old page builder?

hansvanderwoerd

First tried the latest update 2.2.0, still problems with registering row background color. Did not give it more try.

Went back to the old page builder: v1.7.7 problems seems to be solved now.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@hansvanderwoerd

What kind of changes were you doing? can you provide us specific examples so we can replicate it and fix it if there is any problem?

Thanks

-Rui

hansvanderwoerd

Hello Rui,

when i add a element to a tab and save all the custom settings of the row (vertical alignment, background color and custom classes) are gone. So i have to do all the settings again.

A major problem with the builder (at my side) is that i have to save a page twice when i add a background color to a row.

One other major problem is that the page builder stops loading from time to time when i have Advance Custom Fields plugin activated. It’s a major WP plugin.

I downgraded the page builder to the latest version in previous design. Now my problems are solved.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Thanks for the heads up. We will do some testing with the Advance Custom Fields when possible to figure out if there is any compatibility issue.

-Rui

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register