New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Super Search doesn't work anymore

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
    guentherportfolio

Hi,

The Super Search doesn’t work anymore. In detail, the super search tells that no product with the desired properties were found. A while ago, it worked fine. In my opinion I didn’t change any relevance settings, but perhaps you have an advice, what could cause the problem. Thanks in advance.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please open to edit the sf-supersearch.php file at /neighborhood/includes/swift-framework/ directory.

Find this code:-
    $sf_ss_dropdown .= '<a class="ss-option" href="#" data-attr_value="' . $term->term_id . '">' . $term->name . '</a>';

Change with:-
    $sf_ss_dropdown .= '<a class="ss-option" href="#" data-attr_value="' . $term->slug . '">' . $term->name . '</a>';

Thanks
    Mohammad

guentherportfolio

Hi Mohammad,

thanks for your help. Unfortunately it doesn’t work. I attached a screenshot from the code I have changed. Could you please check in.

Thanks in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide me login detail after installing the WPIDE plugin.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

guentherportfolio
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Have assigned to Mohammad so he can update you.

Thanks.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Just provide me super search result page url.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

guentherportfolio

Hi,

Thanks David for assigning Mohammad to that.
    @ Mohammad it seems that it is working now. Maybe there was an Cache issue, even if I cleared everything. Anyway…thanks to you booth for helping me here 🙂

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Glad 🙂 to know this.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

guentherportfolio

Hi Mohammad,

I have to write you again regarding the same issue. I have figured out, that every time you do only change some of the super search elements and let the other ones as they are, it doesn’t find any product or result.

This means in detail, if you have i.e. 5 search elements and you only change 2 of them, you will receive no results. If you now instead change every of that 5 elements, even if three of that five elements are pre chosen or filled with the right search element, it will find the desired products. I hope you understand what I mean. Sorry for my bad english.

Thank you.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @guentherportfolio

This may be due to your defaults. I can’t replicate this issue. Please can you check the URL after the search, and see what parameters are passed?

– Ed

guentherportfolio

Hi Ed,

thanks for your help. It seems that the default filters will replaced with some numbers. Here is the URL.
    https://nicebeardgraphics.com/?product_cat=dekore&filter_hersteller=297&filter_modell=exc&filter_modelljahre=328

The filter “hersteller” and the filter “modelljahre” were replaced with numbers, even if they already had the right filter pre chosen.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @guentherportfolio

Please can you try this version of the theme? http://swiftideas.d.pr/46MJ/44ryfTrD

Let us know.

– Ed

guentherportfolio

Hi Ed,

thank you for your help. Even it´s the same Theme version 3.4.20, it is working 🙂 What is the difference to my version of that theme? Where can I try to fix it, if that fault is appearing again? Thanks in advance.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

We made an adjustment to the supersearch code (version number wasn’t changed so that you get the next update). We’ll include the fix in the next update.

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.