New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante super search background color

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    saury316

I managed to get the Super Search back by resetting all the default Theme Options. Then I went through and changed them one-by-one. The two things that are causing the Super Search to become weird are:
    – Boxed layout
    – Uploading a background image

In addition, the super search currently shows at the top but it doesn’t work. It just redirects to the home page.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Have you setup super search as defined in documentation ? Please refer this http://dante.swiftideas.net/documentation/#super-search . Let me know your feedback .

Thanks

saury316

Yes I have. As mentioned previously, it is visible in the header and on the homepage where I added it. But when I select any options and press search it just redirects to the homepage.

Also (separate issue), the super search in the header breaks (i.e. the background goes funny) when I use a boxed layout or upload a background image.

I have been asking for help on this issue for over a week now and even gone so far as to completely uninstall and reinstall all the theme files. I have provided you with the admin login information as well and you’re more than welcome to see if there is a mistake in the settings. I would really appreciate your immediate attention.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @saury316,

Just checking this for you.

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Apologies for the issue with it not going to the shop page, this only occurs when a category isn’t selected, but have fixed that now on your site for you.

Checking the boxed layout issue now.

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@saury316 – Send me an email via: http://themeforest.net/user/swiftideas and I’ll send over an updated build to sort these 🙂

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register