New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Suggestions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    torb

Cardinal have several interesting demos.

Unfortunately, I cannot find one single demo that fits all my needs. Changing from one demo to another, I find elements I like / dislike – and it would be very nice if I were able to SELECT the layout of the header (which I can), select the layout of the footer, select the layout of the shop, select what kind of overlay I would like to have on the products, and CUSTOMIZE the layout of the single product view (I get different views from the different demos) and finally select a color scheme.

If I start with e.g. demo shop one but would like a light footer, I would have to change the color of everything that goes in the footer, including icons. From what I can see, elements of different colors already exist in your demos, so it should be easier to say “I want a white footer with black text and icons”.

I also like some of the front pages in the different demos – and it would be nice to be able to select different front pages as a “starting point” for my own.

Just my two cents.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You can make the theme look like anything from any of the demos. You don’t have to use all the same layouts/styles as one demo, you can mix and match. Our demos are only examples of what can be done with the theme, if you want to change the layouts of elements, you can do this using the page builder and editing the options. Colors can be changed in the color customiser

hope that helps

– Kyle

torb

So how do I style the overlay of the products? I am talking about color and placement of add to cart etc on products…

Kyle – SUPPORT

We have 3 different them styles, minimal, bold and bright. Each one has it’s own hover style. You change your sites style in the color customiser

– Kyle

torb

Yes, I know – and we are getting closer; you can’t change hovering style, can you? Not without changing theme style, which again changes footer style etc.

Kyle – SUPPORT

The theme style pretty much only changes the hovers, and sometimes headings, but that’s it. Nothing in the footer would change?

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register