Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    ronin

Hi,

I don’t know if this is the right place to put this, but we have some issues we’ve found with Uplift that we’d love to see addressed in the next update. Our business builds lots of websites and they’re all based on Uplift (some are still on Dante) and we love the theme, but there’s some code that we always have to add to fix things and it would be great if they could be added to the base theme instead.

Row parallax image not working on Apple devices

Android works fine, but for all apple devices (phones/ipads) the background images get stretched when you use the row element to add a background image in. I always have to add:

background-attachment: scroll;
    background-size: cover!important;

to the rows for the various apple media queries.

Logo gets squished on some sizes

On retina screens (laptop, ipad) the logo always seems to get stretched. Maybe I’m setting it up wrong, but I always have to set specific sizes to keep the ratio correct for retina logos.

Just a suggestion: animations and parallax on mobile
    I’ve been on websites on my phone that have parallax and animations enabled and it really lifts the website. I actually find parallax is more effective on a device than a computer because you use your finger to scroll and it feels more interactive. If this could be added in a future update that would be amazing.

Thanks guys

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi @Ronin,

Thanks for the feedback, can you add that reply to this topic below?

http://www.swiftideas.com/forums/topic/2017-feature-request-topic/page/4/

-Rui

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.