New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Subscribe and Search icon not working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    ruthhill74

When I first started using pinpoint, both the search and subscribe icons worked. I verified that I have everything set up correctly, but for some reason, nothing happens when I click on these in the header now. I’m not sure what happened. Please direct me. Thanks.

Ben – SUPPORT

Sounds like a recently installed plugin is overriding it. Please try disabling your plugins and testing again.

Thanks
    Ben

jmichaelk

Hi Ben – is there any additional guidance you can provide on this? I just upgraded from Pinpoint 1.5.4 to 1.6. Similar to ruthill, the search icon worked fine, now (in 1.6), when I click it, it simply points to http:my.url.com/# — which results in no action. I did not add or change any plugins.

Thanks,
    jmichaelk

jmichaelk
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    If you provide wordpress admin login detail so i can debug it .

Thanks

jmichaelk
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

HI,
    I have fixed your issues so please check with hard refresh . Please refer this article http://support.swiftideas.net/knowledgebase/speed-up-your-website-with-maxcdn/ to speed up website .

Thanks

jmichaelk

Hi Mohammed, thank you, that definitely corrected it. Was it simply a setting I had wrong? Or something more detailed.

As for the lag, thanks for sending the article. Within the link you provided, there is a button that appears to be broken (when clicked), however, in the text of the page, you offer a discount code, so I assume the broken link is irrelevant?

Thanks again,
    jmichaelk

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    It was due to JS minify by WP Total Cache plugin . I have disabled it and got working . About broken, the offer may be expired now .

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register