New Landing How can we help? Atelier Sub menus in overlay menu

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    NiO

Hi Swiftideas,

I was wondering if you had any plans to enable submenus for the overlay menus in the near future. I was surprised that it is not possible at the moments (of did I miss something?), whereas it seems pretty standard in other themes with a comparable overlay menu.

Thanks,
    Johan

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Good point, will inform the developer, will hopefully be able to get it in the next big update

– Kyle

NiO

That would be great! Thanks Kyle ๐Ÿ™‚

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

NiO

Forgot to mention … please ask him/her to also include a logo in the overlay menu ๐Ÿ™‚

If you need examples: the Select themes Brick and Stockholm have nice overlay menus, with logo and submenu …

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok thanks

NiO

Hi Kyle,

Forgot to mention: what you will notice in that Brick demo, is that the X that closes the overlay menu stays in the same place as the hamburger. That is very convenient (and the transition pretty cool ๐Ÿ™‚ !

In Atelier, the X always pops up at the edge of the screen even if my header is not set to full width. Not sure if that has been done on purpose, but it is not very convenient. Hope the developer will take that into consideration as well ! ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers,
    Johan

NiO

Hi Kyle,

Was configuring the overlay menu and found out that using left align for the menu items will line smack them against the browser window without taking into account any padding nor whether the site is configured to use boxed content or not. So the only usable alignment seems to be the centered which is not what I am after.

Will fix it with css, but this overlay menu really could use some re-design ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers,
    Johan

Kyle – SUPPORT

Will forward to Ed for you

– Kyle

NiO

Thanks Kyle!

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi NiO,

Thanks for the feedback, will take it into consideration.

– Ed

NiO

Thanks Ed! There is various feedback regarding the overlay menu in this thread. Hope you will consider all. The first comment however is most important ๐Ÿ™‚

Kyle – SUPPORT

Sure

NiO

Resolved ๐Ÿ™‚ By for some reason it is not possible to set the status as such anymore …

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register