New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Sub menu not showing properly with header 5

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    artshowapplepie

Hi Swift Team,

I have a problem with the sub menu not showing correctly. As i scroll over the menu item ‘Collections’ it won’t show the menu items (it does on the homepage now as i didn’t put any content there yet). You can check when first clicking on either contact or bio (these are the pages i already set up) as soon as i want to go from any of the 2 pages and scroll over ‘Collections’ the sub menu is stuck behind the content on the right.

Hope you have a solution ๐Ÿ™‚

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you try to disable all plugins except SwiftFramework to see if there is any plugin conflict?
    Let us know the result.

-Rui

artshowapplepie

Hi Rui

Thanks for the quick reply! I checked but still the same issue ๐Ÿ™

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Ok.I replicate it in my development server with the same problem.
    Will have to forward it to the development team.

Let’s wait for the reply.

-Rui

artshowapplepie

Hi Rui

Fingers crossed, i’ll wait for a solution! Hope it will be fixed soon as i have no clue myself how to change it. I tried with some z-index stuff but till now that didn’t work out.

Keep me updated and thanks for your help ๐Ÿ™‚

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Don’t worry with that for now. We will get this fixed.

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Just added a css fix to your site – will include it in the next update.

– Ed

artshowapplepie

Hi Ed,

Thank you so much !!! Great help ! It works like a charm. Very happy!!!

Small question though would you happen to know (i did check the forum couldn’t find a solution just yet) how i remove the colors when hovering over a social icon i have them set up in the left menu bottom but i’m not sure if it’s an images as i can’t find it anywhere in the files.

And my last question i would like to remove the shadow from the sub menu (the one that is working perrrrrfect now) but everytime i look up the code but can’t find it.

Again thank you for all your help !

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Glad it’s sorted. Thanks Ed.

Add the code below toyour custom css option. This will remove the shadow and to remove the hover effect on the social icons.

ul.social-icons a:hover {
        background-color: transparent;
    }
    ul.social-icons li a:hover {
        color: inherit;
    }
    nav.std-menu ul.sub-menu {
        -webkit-box-shadow: none;
        box-shadow: none;
    }

Let us know if it worked.

-Rui

artshowapplepie

Rui yay it worked! I added !important behind the social coding that worked like a charm.

One small thing than i’ll definitely take a break spamming you with questions (sorry..) i added a font in the custom font area but somehow it won’t show it when i add it to any H, body or menu option. Would you know if there is a error in the theme or if it’s me?

I added fonts before on a different website with the joyn theme and that worked perfectly so i’m assuming it’s me but i can’t see what’s going wrong ๐Ÿ™‚

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

it seems to be working. I change a span to a h1 in the product page and it correctly assigned the font you choose in the Font Options.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7q08dwyjtf977p7/Screenshot%202016-05-12%2010.24.49.png?dl=0

-Rui

artshowapplepie

Hi Rui,

It looks like it works right because it changes the font but i added graphik that looks similar to a helvetica font and the one that’s displaying is more like a times new roman so there is something going wrong and i added the fonts to my mac library which works perfectly see attached file that shows what the font looks like

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

can you provide me a screenshot of a piece of text where it’s happening and also the url of that page?
    Thanks

-Rui

artshowapplepie
    This reply has been marked as private.
    artshowapplepie

Oh i tried to upload the font file here but i get an error saying the file type is not permitted for security reasons here.. my previous attached screenshot is of what the font should look like.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register