New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Sub item on menu bar doesn't show/ Recent posts picture not showing

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    rickg101

I have added a sub item to the menu bar “Places I visited” It shows in the menu work area but does not show up on the menu bar when I publish it and view it. All the other menu items show.

Also I added the Recent Posts Element to the same page. The title of the posts, date and the email(which doesn’t show so I must need to change the color?) show but the photo does not. Do I need to add something to the ccs or is there something I missed?

Thank You

rickg101

Sorry the site is http://50.87.248.101/~jordaoh2/

Also I set the number of posts to 4 but all the post pages show on the front page. Can I limit the number of individual post pages that show with the Recent Post Element?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m seeing that menu item here.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/7q1z6fug559f7tf/menu_item.png?dl=0

Regarding the photo content that doesn’t appear, you have an error in your javascript that can cause anormal behavior. The error seems to be cause by a plugin called WP Image Slider With Lightbox. Try to disable it and test again.

-Rui

rickg101

Thank you the menu drop down is fixed. As far as the photos not showing in the blog or in any feed I deactivated the plug in you suggested along with all the other plug ins I have down loaded and the problem still exists. I will deactivate all the plugins that we downloaded until you have a chance to look at the site.

What I see under the post but is in white (the only way I see it is highlight the under the heading) is Keep Reading

Thank you again.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

You should add the feature images to the posts.
    I did in Ireland.

-Rui

rickg101

Thank You
    I attached photos to the “Featured Image”to some of the pages and the only one that comes up in the main page is the one you set. Am I doing something wrong?
    Thank you again
    Rick

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

You also have to change the thumbnail settings like in the image below.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ga5v9depzjf05l/thumbnail_options.png?dl=0

Hope it helps.

-Rui

rickg101

Thank you again. I tried to find where the setting is for the link you provided. Where do I change the setting for the “Thumbnail Option”. I try always to find the answer before I write a post.
    Thank you
    Rick

rickg101

Found the setting.
    Thank You
    Rick

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem.Glad I could help.

-Rui

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register