New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Stylesheet missing

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    curtissdc

I just purchased the Dante theme from EnvatoMarket and uploaded it to my site. I get an error saying ” Stylesheet is missing.” I tried deleting and re-uploading the theme and had the same issue. Can you please provide the fix?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please follow the theme installation guide http://dante.swiftideas.com/documentation/#theme-installation and let us know the feedback.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

curtissdc

Thank you for responding. I have referred to the documentation and have tried to upload the theme 2 different ways

First method:
    I downloaded all files from Envato Market where I purchased it. This consists of a zipped file called themeforest-6175269-dante-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme.
    2. I unzipped this folder
    3. Within that folder is a folder entitled dante v3.2.4 I attempted to upload this folder (dante v3.2.4 ) to the themes folder using filezilla and it did not work
    4. I then zipped dante v3.2.4 and tried uploading this with Filezilla and this did not work
    Both times it says the stylesheet is missing
    5. I then tried uploading the zipped dante v3.2.4 directly via the wordpress uploader and I get an error screen that says, “Are you sure you want to do this? Try again.”

Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I have installed theme to you.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

curtissdc

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You most welcome. Glad 🙂 to help you.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

elogan423

Hello,

I’m experiencing this same issue when installing the theme. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling as suggested in other responses and have the same issue. I uploaded via FTP, fyi. I was unable to upload directly through my wordpress dashboard, I kept getting an error saying the file (zipped) was too large.

Please advise.

Thank you

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please contact to hosting provide about this issue. They will increase the MAX upload value at server.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

elogan423

I did this already with my host, they said to contact the theme developer since it still didn’t work. The main issue is the missing stylesheet. If you can help me resolve that, that’s all I need.

Thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi @elogan423,

Can you provide me your site url and some admin credentials so I can try it myself?
    use the private reply.

-Rui

elogan423
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

I have uploaded the latest 3.3.3 version for you, please delete your old 3.3.2 version. You just needed to upload the dante.zip file and not the entire zip file from themeforest.

You will now need to activate the theme.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register