New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Standard & Mini Format for Blog

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    CouryBuehlerPT

We were having some issues with the newest update for the Dante theme. We installed the pre-release with little issue. However, when we installed the new update, we had major issues with the display of our blog and our newsroom page (another blog category).

When in the “Mini” view for the blog, the right hand side column does not show up. The main display area is not displaying correctly, and the right hand side column is displayed on the bottom of the desktop view. We’ve had the “Mini” view for years, and never had this problem until the most recent release. We tried both the standard and the mini, but neither works with the right sidebar. We tried modifying the layout and the blog type, but nothing alleviated the issue.

However, when we switched to the Masonry format, this right hand column popped back up to where it was supposed to be.

Can you please help us fix the mini format? We need the mini format (as we’ve had this for years), and the masonry format is a temporary fix until this is solved. I’ve provided login credentials for our website OR if you tell me exactly what settings to change, I can do so.

Please advise. Thank you in advance for your time and your help!

David Martin – Support

Can you add your FTP details – I’ll help you out with a fix. There will be update going out to fix this.

Thanks.

CouryBuehlerPT
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

I have just added the fix, please test your blog now.

Thanks.

CouryBuehlerPT

Tested – good to go – what was the issue?
    And thank you!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Glad it’s sorted.
    Not sure, will forward to David so he can reply.

-Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.