New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Special Section Example Missing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    agoetzke

In your online example Home One: Landing there is a special section with a down arrow.

Section Example

Can you tell me how can I do this with Dante?

Regards,
    Andreas

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,

Its the ‘Text Block (Full Width)’ with the Alt baackground no 10 .

Regards
    Tahir

jovo

Tahlr, I had the same question. I just checked Alt Background 10 and I don’t see any images associated with it. Is this included with the theme? I tried both the demo data and just a blank template and I don’t see it either way. Thanks!

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi jovo,

You have to choose the ‘Text Block (Full Width)’ in the Swift Page Builder and when you edit that block you have to choose the Alt Background 10 from one of the options in there.

Hope this helps

Thanks
    Tahir

sheldonlawrie

Hi Guys,

For myself, it seems that the arrow is appearing by default (with any of the alt backgrounds)—if your text block (full width) section is followed by another text block (full width).

Question: is there an easy way to have the arrow appear when the text block (full width) section is followed by a parallax section (with image background)? So that the arrow from above section is pointing down into the image background.

Thank you kindly, for your time.

Sheldon

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’m not sure as the parallax asset has a higher z-index, if you can provide your link I’ll take a look

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register