Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    CHM2014

Kyle –

On Dante’s ‘home page 3 – agency’, there is a ‘Brands & Clients’ section.

When I imported the layout into the SPB, the short code has a SPB_single_image ##### – where can i find this number and what is the process for uploading an image to be used in this location?

Thank you!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You will need to click the pen icon on the image asset and upload your own image by clicking ‘add an image’

– Kyle

kfgomes

HI I am going through this issue now as well and I can’t seem to find out how to add my own logos to the Clients & Brands template. you mention “click the pen icon on the image asset and upload your own image” but the only Pen icon i see is for the Text Block (Full Width) element. when I select it, there is nothing related to an image asset. I have uploaded the logo to the media gallery but I do not see the SPB_single_image #

please help.

thanks again.
    Kevin

Kyle – SUPPORT

No, you need to add the image assets to your page using the page builder, not a text box

– Kyle

kfgomes

I have been trying to replicate the client logo section as on the Dante demo. If i understand your response correctly, I am supposed to add the logos through Elements>Image in Page builder? I have tried to do that and now when I hover over the logo, it highlights and has some icon in the middle. I would like it to be just like on the demo (no highlight on hover). I inserted the existing page template and saw that the code was inside the Element>Text Block (Full Width). Please see the included screenshot. here is the page:

http://www.retailism.com/wip-new-about/?preview=true&preview_id=437&preview_nonce=79577e7c3a

thanks again.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

The best way is to create a new page with only the images so you can select new images and the id will be generated.

Paste the code below in a new page and then edit each image asset and select the desired image. After it’s done go to the classic editor and copy the content. Save this page as draf so it’ not published and you use it later to modify the images again if necessary.

[spb_single_image image="11316" image_size="full" frame="noframe" intro_animation="fade-in" full_width="no" lightbox="no" link_target="_self" width="1/4" el_position="first"] [spb_single_image image="11315" image_size="full" frame="noframe" intro_animation="fade-in" full_width="no" lightbox="no" link_target="_self" width="1/4"] [spb_single_image image="11322" image_size="full" frame="noframe" intro_animation="fade-in" full_width="no" lightbox="no" link_target="_self" width="1/4"] [spb_single_image image="11318" image_size="full" frame="noframe" intro_animation="fade-in" full_width="no" lightbox="no" link_target="_self" width="1/4" el_position="last"] [spb_single_image image="11317" image_size="full" frame="noframe" intro_animation="fade-in" full_width="no" lightbox="no" link_target="_self" width="1/4" el_position="first"] [spb_single_image image="11323" image_size="full" frame="noframe" intro_animation="fade-in" full_width="no" lightbox="no" link_target="_self" width="1/4"] [spb_single_image image="11324" image_size="full" frame="noframe" intro_animation="fade-in" full_width="no" lightbox="no" link_target="_self" width="1/4"] [spb_single_image image="11320" image_size="full" frame="noframe" intro_animation="fade-in" full_width="no" lightbox="no" link_target="_self" width="1/4" el_position="last"]

Since I have the demo images in my install this is how it looks this new draft page.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/b960r4yph94bovl/Screenshot%202015-07-02%2018.37.47.png?dl=0

Hope it helps.

-Rui

kfgomes

Excellent! Worked perfectly. Thanks again!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register