New Landing How can we help? Atelier SPB "Shop Products" won't show products

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    No Dinx

Atelier: v1.75
    Swift Framework: v1.64
    Wordpress: v4.3.1
    WooCommerce: v2.4.8

Preface: The site in question is on my local computer (using MAMP). I will try to provide as much detail as possible since you support guys can’t log in unfortunately. I am using the child-theme. The child functions.php is unmodified from what is included by default (nothing in there would be creating this problem). Also I only have two plugins enabled: WooCommerce and Swift Framework.

Problem: on any given page with the SPB item “Shop Products”, if I select say “latest products” and then select a category from which to show products, no products show up. I can confirm this category does have products in it. If I do not select a category (i.e. leave the category filter field empty), then products do show up.

Notes: If I set the category, then switch over to classic mode, it puts a comma into the shortcode like this:
    [spb_products asset_type="latest-products" category=",Team Gear" display_type="standard" multi_masonry="no" carousel="no" fullwidth="no" columns="4" item_count="8" order="DESC" button_enabled="no" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]

I also notice that it’s using the term name, not the slug. I am not sure if that matters.

I have attached several screenshots to show the page edit screen, SPB item settings, product category, and the HTML (note that HTML isn’t even being output).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Do your category slugs match the name? For e.g. Team Gear should have a slug of team-gear

– Kyle

No Dinx

Kyle,

No, our slugs are custom. Is that the problem?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

That’s likely what’s causing the issue, however I understand you need to have your slugs in that format. Not sure if this is a theme issue or woocommerce, I’ll forward to the developer to see if he knows what can be done

– Kyle

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi No Dinx,

If you set the category to “Women” – does that work? Can I suggest you try re-saving your permalinks in Settings > Permalinks

It may be due to the naming, if so we’ll have to look at getting the select list use slugs instead of name.

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register