New Landing How can we help? Atelier Some translation

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    katiiar

Hello, it’s good for the section related product I was able to modify the field thank you. On the other hand I have become aware of a much more annoying problem I hope you will understand. In my product page it is impossible to add product variation or selection form. I often work with woocommerce and have never had this problem, I test with other problem and it does not change anything, I think the theme is involved. It does not matter the viariation it does not work even, even when the product is in stock it indicates to me “sorry this product is not available with this combination” the same operation on other site works everything has done. Can you take a look please?

katiiar
    David Martin – Support

This is likely because you have not setup your variations correctly. Have you read the WooCommerce documentation: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/variable-product/.

You have not added a price/sku or image to your variation. Please read the above instructions.

katiiar

Please, can you see this product it’s with a plugins, I often put it on other sites and I never had a problem

http://www.kardouneauthentique.com/produit/creer-ta-box/

David Martin – Support

Why would you use a plugin when WooCommerce natively support variable products?

katiiar

Because it’s much simpler with the plugins, example on this product there are 51 variations to change if I use woocommerce

David Martin – Support

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee compatibility with every plugin that is available for WooCommerce.

You’d need to contact the plugin developer.

Thanks,
    David

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register