New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Some question about Supreme Theme.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    Maurizio.Lattanzio

Hello, I’ve collected various question about Supreme theme. I don’t know if this it’s a good way but in this moment peraphs it’s better than many questions.
    If my text seems rude, sorry. I try to write in English but I don’t know like my text sounds. Again, I’m sorry for my English.
    I speak about my WebSite http://www.seetorino.com
    1. Curiosity – In home page I’ve standard slider for last post of ‘Squarci’ category. Is it possible increase the height of Slider.
    2. Important – In which file I can erase navigation bar of slider, under the slider.
    3. Curiosity – Is there any possibility to set offset in module Blog and Recent Post?
    4. Interesting – I’ve a page with gallery (http://www.seetorino.com/squarci-torino/la-mole-domina/)
    I’m not be able to understand if it’s possible insert caption of image. I want insert caption for name of Image and Author in Gallery not only in thumbnail.
    Thanks for all, Maurizio Lattanzio

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!

1 custom css:

#posts-slider, #posts-slider ul.slides, #posts-slider ul.slides > li {
    min-height: 600px;
    max-height: 600px;
    }

2 custom css:

#posts-slider .flex-control-nav {
    display: none;
    }

3 can you define what you mean by offset?

4 I’m afraid it’s only possible as you got it. But you can use this custom css for example to improve the looks of the caption:

.wp-caption-text, .gallery-caption {
    font-size: 13px;
    line-height: 1.5em;
    padding-top: 6px;
    border-top: 1px solid #ccc;
    margin-top: 10px;
    }

Cheers

Maurizio.Lattanzio

Very impressive professional quick Support Forum.
    Thanks everyday for all.

1) Perfect.
    2) Navigation bar is disappear but there is still the space of Navigation,
    3) Sorry for my Language. In my home page there is 4 last recent post and under three blogs. I’d like that the first and second are the same category without ripetion of post. Can I in thre post not display the 4 of recnet post. ( It’ difficoult have in Mind a thing and not be able to write in decent mode.
    4) NO, i’d like to insert the name of Author and description. It’s not problem. I don’t want insert a plugin but wich file i can find the gallery. I can try to edit directly file.php.

Thanks for all, Maurizio Lattanzio

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

2) Use this custom css:

#posts-slider .slider-shadow {
    display: none;
    }
    #posts-slider {
    margin-bottom: 25px;
    }

3) Unfortunately that’s not currently possible, we’ll try and add an offset field in the next update.

4) If you check functions.php lines 439-450 you’ll find our gallery shortcode modification. I’m not sure if it’s possible, but you could try adding a title=”” field to the anchor or image.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

Maurizio.Lattanzio

2) Perfect
    3) Great
    4) If I can, I think that Supreme It’s a great theme, wonderful with a lot of usefull option, but the gallery it’s not wonderfull like the theme.
    Thanks for all and for your great support service, Amazing. Bye Maurizio.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks for the feedback!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register