New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Social Icons, add a social network

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    mfrise

Hello guys,
    i’m still working on this great theme and got a new question: is there a way to add another social media icon (and so a social media network) to the social bar? (slideshare) (please have a look to the files attached)

Could you tell me how to proceed?

thanks a lot

thosch71

Had a similar problem (we need Xing on the site). I basically replaced an icon we don’t need in the png-files with the xing-icon and then filled in the appropriate url in the former (i guess it was) Instagram-box in the dashboard. I know it’s a bit of a dirty hack, but worked well for me without having to fiddle around to much with the composer-files. i did the same thing with the team-members social-network stuff…
    (wp.smartbomb.de)

mfrise

hey thank you,

kind of tricky but it’s a solution. I will try if i don’t find something else.

Does anyone from the support team got a better (clean) idea?

THX

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hey guys,

Currently there’s no option to do this, unless you want to go ahead and customize our theme framework code.

The solution above is kind of a dirty trick, yes, but it’s the easiest way ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,
    โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

mfrise

thosch71,

i would try your technique to change the icon and put what i need instead.

I just want to know which png files you change because there are 12 png files for social icons in the flexform theme (see attached)? (everyone of them? even those wich are white?)
    please could you give me the names of all the files to modify so i can try.

Thanks a lot!!

Ben – SUPPORT

That all depends on what one you use, by the looks of things it’s small-icons

To check simple go into general options and it’ll say in the shortcode

Thanks
    Ben

mfrise

so i only need to modify 1 png file (2 with the one under team member)?
    Or is that 2 files everytime cause it’s sprites?

Ben – SUPPORT

If you look at the header options (sorry) it will say like [social size=’small’ style=’dark’ type=’twitter,facebook,dribbble,googleplus’] in my case, meaning I would need to edit social-icons-small and x2 for retina

Thanks
    Ben

mfrise

thanx,

i will try this (so only 1 png file to edit?)

cheers

thosch71

Sorry to reply lately:

I changed all the png-files beginning with ‘social-icons-mono’. I probably aint gonna use the colored icons, so i only changed the b&w-files. As the icons appear in different sizes on my site (Top-bar, Team-members, etc.), I decided to alter all the graphics ever needed by the theme ๐Ÿ™‚ Well except for the colored ones ๐Ÿ™‚

Best wishes,

Thorsten

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register