New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Smooth scrolling to page anchors

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    thosch71

Just a quick question: Does Flexform have a scroll-to-anchor function built-in?
    I think I read somewhere in the FF-feature list, that adding class="smooth-scroll-link" href="#section" to the linking anchor does the trick. Unfortunately this does not work for me.
    Am I doing something wrong?

The page where I want to use those is not ready for publishing yet, so I cant provide a proper link.

All the best,

thosch

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Flexform does not support smooth scroll links I’m afraid, only Dante currently supports this feature.

– Kyle

thosch71

Hi Kyle,

ah ok… guess I had the right company page, but wrong theme page on the screen then (concerning the feature list) ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks a lot for the fast reply and best greetings,

thosch

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You may try this plugin http://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-smooth-scroll-links/ . Hope it should work .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

thosch71

Hi Mohammad,
    thanks a lot for the link. ๐Ÿ™‚
    I already checked this plugin out, but was uncertain whether to give it a try. The plugin reacts on all anchor-names and -hrefs with a # at the beginning, which might cause trouble with accordions, tabs etc. That’s why I prefer built-in solutions regarding the theme. Less plugins, less trouble… ๐Ÿ™‚
    Guess, I’m gonna try this one out, though.

Thanks again and best greetings,

thosch

Edit: The Plug-in works! No incompatibilities with Flexform found yet. Thanks again.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Its ok . No problem !
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register