New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Theme Support Cardinal – Feature Request Smooth Scroll to account for fixed header

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    buzzguy

I noticed a spacing issue probably caused by shortening the height of the fixed header from it’s default – leaving a gap.(I think?)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wqpzxqztayxtftv/Screenshot%202014-09-28%2011.53.48.png?dl=0

thanks for all your great support!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Yes if you’ve forced the header to be smaller in CSS this will cause the gap, as the JS uses the original header height. Unfortunately I can’t think of a fix for that either

– Kyle

buzzguy

Actually, I didn’t force the header height via css, but the header height was automatically generated by setting the max height of the logo and padding:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/0wfqfo41cxws1hv/Screenshot%202014-09-29%2019.56.45.png?dl=0

could there be a piece of added js where it finds the height of the fixed header before it calculates how much to offset the top by?

thanks!

Kyle – SUPPORT

That should work fine, I thought you had forced the height in CSS. Let me check this for you

– Kyle

Kyle – SUPPORT

It’s going to the right sports for me? (see screenshots)

– Kyle

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    buzzguy

I think it might be specific to ‘Property Facts’ actually.. if you click ‘Read More’ or the second nav dot, it has that gap, but I tried clicking the nav dot again for property facts, and then it does go to the correct spot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Ahh yes it’s an issue with the links in a swift slider. I believe the developer has fixed this for the next update

– Kyle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register